As we begin to welcome worshipers into our Sanctuary, please follow these guidelines in order to keep everyone safe.
- If you have any symptoms (fever, chills, cough etc), or aren’t feeling well, STAY HOME.
- Wear a mask upon entering the building and keep it on while in the church building
- Hand Sanitize: Hand sanitizer is available at the entrances to the sanctuary and in various locations around the building
- Enter the sanctuary from the front (Fellowship Hall doorway) and exit out the back
- Social distancing- keep 6 feet from non-family members. Appropriate seating areas in the sanctuary have been identified.